Admission Process for Incoming Freshmen
Our application deadline for the 2014-15 school year freshman application process was January 23rd. At this time, some Noble campuses have begun a waitlist, while those listed below will continue to distribute and accept applications.
If your child is currently in 8th grade and you are interested in adding your student to our waitlist please click the link below, select 8 (2018) for current grade and complete the form to add your student to the list for the schools you select. Students are placed on a waitlist according to the date they contact us. Wait list movement can happen twice a year. During the summer for fall enrollment or in January for second semester availability. If a student’s name comes to the top of a campus’ waitlist, the campus will contact them at the phone number or address provided.
The following Noble campuses continue to distribute applications for the 2014-15 freshman class after the deadline. If you are interested in obtaining an application for any of the campuses listed below, please contact the campus or visit their website for the more information.
North/North-West of Chicago
- DRW College Prep – 931 S. Homan Ave. Chicago IL 60624 – Contact Ms. Loving at 773.893.4500
- ITW David Speer Academy (New 2014-15 Campus) - Applications for this brand new campus available at PowerHouse High at 931 S. Homan Ave. Chicago, IL 60624 - Contact Ms. Padin at 773-905-8861
- Rowe-Clark Math & Science Academy – 3645 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago IL 60651 – Contact Ms. De Jesus at 773.242.2212
- The Noble Academy (New 2014-15 Campus) - TEMPORARY LOCATION: 17 N. State St. Chicago, IL 60602 (permanent site is TBD) - Applications for this brand new campus available at 4131 W. Cortland Chicago, IL 60639
South/Far South of Chicago
- Baker College Prep – 2710 E. 89th St. Chicago, IL 60617 – Contact Ms. Scodro at 773.535.6460
- Butler College Prep – 821 E. 103rd St. Chicago, IL 60628 – Contact Ms. Totty at 773.535.5490
- Hansberry College Prep – 8748 S. Aberdeen St. Chicago, IL 60620 – Contact Ms. Bityou at 773.729.3400
- Johnson College Prep – 6350 S. Stewart Ave. Chicago IL 60621 – Contact Ms. Delgado at 312.348.1888
Admission Process for Transfer Students
The admission process is different for current high school students interested in transferring to a Noble campus. If you would like for your child to be considered for enrollment at one of the campuses listed above, please submit an Unofficial Transcript as soon as possible to the campus you are interested in being considered for enrollment at.
Enrollment Opportunities for Transfer Students: None of the campuses are currently enrolling transfer students. However, if you are interested in transferring into a Noble campus, please complete a Waitlist Interst form. Some campuses will have enrollment opportunities will available during the summer for fall enrollment. More information will be available in late May.
If you are an elementary school principal or a guidance counselor interested in having a Noble campus attend a high school fair or visit your students, please contact us at 773.278.6895 or email email@example.com
- Students & Families
- Noble Careers
- About Noble
- Baker College Prep (new campus!)
- Butler College Prep (new campus!)
- Chicago Bulls College Prep
- DRW College Prep
- Gary Comer College Prep
- Gary Comer College Prep Middle School
- Golder College Prep
- Hansberry College Prep
- ITW David Speer Academy (new campus!)
- Johnson College Prep
- Muchin College Prep
- Noble Street College Prep
- Pritzker College Prep
- Rauner College Prep
- Rowe-Clark Math & Science Academy
- The Noble Academy (new campus!)
- UIC College Prep